Canva



Hello guys, this week we learned about Canva.

Canva is the tools for people to create or design any of images its either for your poster, blog header, and etc. 


as you can see, you can choose any of the layout given before you create your design. it also gives you a lot of existing designs or ideas and you just need to edit the infos on the designs. 

for example ;



 I've used canva before this for my presentation or for my poster and it is convenient, handy, accessible, simple, and easily operated (what else? 😆).  it's good to learn more about canva from our lecturer on how to change the dimensions anddddddd how can we use it for our assignment later 😅


this is what i created for my short story cover: 




Happy trying guys!

❤ kesuma

Comments

  1. Thank you! Canva revolutionised my work. I work as a PR & marketing manager in hospitality and I don’t have a

    big marketing budget, so Canva is perfect for me. 1$ for picture is not so much but I can create some nice

    offers for our clients. Here you have an example of my work:

    http://www.dwor.pl/pl/klienci_biznesowi/spotkania_wigilijne/ and it was only for 2 $ It’s a nice alternative

    for Shutterstock etc. Fonts are beautiful, it is very creative thinking to learn how to mix them. I use it

    also on my personal blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photo Canvas Collage prints are the ideal way to display lots of your stunning images without buying masses of bulky picture frames or cluttering up the house. With the use of smartphones and readily available digital cameras, we have become a nation of amateur photographers, using Instagram to capture our favourite moments. Out of this we now have some incredible photographs we are sure to treasure forever; the problem is there are just too many of them, making the task almost impossible when
    choosing images to display in our homes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Search Engines

Powtoon